Saturday 20 July 2013

azie heartbreaks again and again.

saying goodbye, i'm leaving.
with all the harsh words
that i can't believe
it's your life
the one love i know
i don't want him to forget
how harsh his words was
saying to forget, saying you don't want
your painful words
how should i stand it?
it hurts, my heart hurts so much.
i try to protect myself
but i can't hide
one day you will realised
with tears i try to come
that is when you will find
that i'm still here
till then my eyes will remain dry
even if my heart is crying
if only i can erase the traces left by you
love and promises that you gave
it was all lie
however without you
i can't survive even a day
maybe one day
you will be back
to trust love again may be a sin
each day thinking about it
its hurting me
can't breathe
as it only filled with terrible pain
even if you die
i could not hate you
i will remember you know
even if i have leave
you may hate me
when i forget you
love may be painful
but this is my punishment for
Loving you.

p/s tak nak cakap ape2.
azie rindu dia.
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment